We are here to help you with the total solution.

Robert J. Grainger
For residents of Texas and Michigan only, please click on my name for further information on financial services.

Bob Grainger Properties - Real Estate Services
I am a licensed real estate broker in Texas and can find you the right person to help you buy or sell commercial or residential real estate.

Mike Beller, Attorney at Law
Mike is the attorney I use and trust. Contact him at 281-362-0220 or mike@michaelbeller.com